Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring has come

spring has finally come WE ARE STARTING OUR GARDEN . but I'm a little worried about it because in Mississippi or oxford in spring the weather s crazy its always dark and theirs tornado warnings or tornado watch or thunder storm warning o my mom and me were thinking we can just put a plastic top or something over it over it .I now were going to grow mint gr. beans, pepper, cucumber, spinach, lettuce, and tomatoes that is as much stuff i think were going to grow. We have these humongous tree's in or back yard because we never rake our leaves in the fall. For a long time we didn't now Wye there was these beautiful bird i our back yard and now my mom just figured out that its the leaves theres always bugs under the leaves so the bird s can get under the leaves and eat the bug . Here some pictures of our spring brake.











No comments:

Post a Comment