Thursday, March 1, 2012

SUPRISE trip to St. louis

My mom was planning a surprise trip to St. Louis. None of us knew but a couple of fiends and my dad. My mom snuck and did everything for the trip without us knowing. She packed breakfast, clothes,and activities for the road.  It really was a surprise for all of us (my sisters and my grandmother).  My mom woke us up at like 5:30 am on Friday. When she woke us up, we were all like "What's wrong? Do you have to go to work?" She was like, "No. WE'RE GOING TO ST.LOUIS FOR THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS!" I was the only one who understood right away. My other sisters took a minute to understand that they were actually going to St.Louis.  So we got to my grandmothers house at 12:00 pm. We actually surprised our grandmother, too.  My mom never actually surprised her before. We had a very good time that weekend spending time with our family.

1 comment: