Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Life and About Me

My name is Jena and I'm ten years old.  I have three sisters Ashni, Zion, and Bijou. I do ballet at Oxford Ballet School. I love art and am very friendly
                                                                                                               
I've been trying to write a blog, but I couldn't keep up with it. I'm really going to try and keep up with this blog. My mom has a blog called Four Bad Apples and she works at Plein air Montessori school. My dad works at Boure in Oxford. I'm starting yoga, jazz and modern classes and still doing ballet. My mom wants me to do different dances along with ballet and I do too.  Modern is really fun and different at the same time. Since my mom is working, my dad is homeschooling me and my sisters . Its been pretty good so far . Bijou and Zion have been visiting my mom's school sometimes. I'm doing a novel for a month in November so right now I'm practicing for about nine months.

2 comments: